Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy Sundays

So sadly, I just finished writing a very clever, funny, and well-thought out blog post only to accidently delete it. So disappointing! Needless to say, I am not going to write it all over again, and you will just get the highlights.

I had wanted to talk about Sundays and how I would like to change my habit of ruining the way God wanted them to be. My typical Sundays consist of me stressing about my unfinished homework and scrambling to get organized for the week. During my freshman year at Taylor, my friend Elizabeth set a great example for the wing by getting all of her homework finished on Friday and Saturday so that Sunday was a day of rest, and for her, a day of baking cookies and bread for the wing ;). I admire her so much, and hope to be able to be more disciplined this semester so that I can have Sundays to spend time with my family and friends. My parents have learned not to call me on Sundays because I'm usually busy and stressed, and this is not the way it should be! So this is something that I will be working on this year.

Instead of being productive this Saturday night and doing homework, Mercedes and I decided to watch Tristan and Isolde, plan outfits for the future, and do facials. Here's a fun picture of our night!

Here is another flashback to last weekend seeing Parachute perform at Miami! 


Due to my limited time now that my original post got deleted, I will just conclude with a verse for the week. Hoping to start it off well and have a productive and positive week! 

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment