Thursday, September 27, 2012

So here is what the days of my week feel like...

Wednesday = basically the weekend
Thursday = feels like Friday because I have no classes Friday
Friday = feels like Saturday
Saturday = bonus day!!

So today was basically Friday for me! I enjoyed a fun night with some of my ballet members at our pasta party! Yummy pasta, garlic bread, salad, and cookies with some great times getting to know each other. So happy to have gotten to spend some time with these ladies! Then my night continued with some quality time with my friends Courtney, Joanna, and Hillary. Great night! Can't say that my day was productive, but sometimes that is okay :). 

Outfit post of the day...




Skirt- TJ Maxx
Shirt- Old Navy
Jacket- Tobi
Necklace- JCrew (lookalike, not real)



No comments:

Post a Comment