Sunday, September 30, 2012

Brown Hair...Need Opinions!

All my readers are getting lucky today because I'm posting twice in one day! The purpose of this post is to gain your opinions on my new hair color for the fall. Please comment on what I should do! The options are staying blonde, going full-on brown, or going to more of a caramel-brown hair color. Here are some pictures of my past hair, and colors I am thinking about. Comment which you think I should go with!

Me when I went brown (above).


A little bit after the brown had faded some. 


Fully blonde again.


Hillary Duff light brown. 

Darker brown. 


2 comments:

  1. You always look good. Do you have a favorite? That should be your choice or go with what Brent likes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am indecisive, as always, and now Brent is indecisive also. So I'm not sure! I'll probably end up going darker, just how dark is the question.

      Delete