Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blehhhh...

To be honest, today's post was difficult to write. It was a normal, cold, dreary day, and I'm having a hard time thinking of what to talk about. I woke up and decided to skip the shower in order to sleep an extra 30 minutes, which I regretted all day because I felt yucky. You cannot listen to your half sleeping brain because its logic is flawed in this state! So there will be no outfit post today due to me taking an ugly day :).

After forcing myself out of bed finally and arriving at class 10 minutes late due to procrastination waking up, I actually enjoyed what we learned about. It is one of my gerontology classes, and we watched a sad video about Alzheimer's Disease, but I found the class very interesting. After class I rushed back to my warm bed to take a nap. Lately I have been going to bed very late, which causes me to be tired the next day, and I end up taking naps and feeling unproductive all day. I'm hoping to break the cycle and start going to bed at midnight by this Thursday night!

Basically all day after this, I went to more classes, got locked out of my room, felt dirty due to no shower and wearing sweats, wasn't in the mood for dancing during ballet, had chocolate milk spilled in my room, and forgot to press start on the washing machine, so I will be up until 1:30 AM waiting for my laundry.

Basically I am allowing myself to post this in my blog because some days are just kinda blehhh, and I'm accepting it. What I am going to take from this day is that tomorrow is a whole new story, a clean slate, and a new opportunity to succeed! I'm going to look forward to showering and putting on a decent outfit, having my artsy RA program, and underwater photo shoot with Mercedes! I'm done with class at 12:30 PM on Wednesdays, so I get excited for the afternoon even if I have lots of errands to run. It's nice to know that you will not be sitting in class.

Sort of a dull post, but I promise tomorrow will be better! Since I did not take any photos today, here's some throwbacks. Brent's roommate's puppy!




No comments:

Post a Comment