Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cheetah craze!

Good news, it's the weekend for me!! No classes on Fridays is a great bonus of senior year! Thank you to all of my professors who knew that college students are physically not able to concentrate or be productive on Fridays, so they schedule their classes during other times.

One fun moment for me was seeing the White House | Black Market commercials back on TV! Weird as I am, I really enjoyed these commercials! The whole commercial was just a really unique idea, I loved the song, and as a dancer, I really loved the tapping :). This is the behind the scenes making of the commercial and shows it. Check it out right now and let me know what you think!


Yesterday I had some time in my day to go shopping with my friend Mercedes to our favorite place, Bridgewater Falls! It has fountains everywhere, the best stores, and most important, Chick-Fil-A! Sad to say that I have made the 30 minute trip to Bridgewater multiple times solely for some Chick-Fil-A chicken strips :). Yesterday, I went with the intention of making a few returns, and of course ended up spending just as much as I got back. TJMaxx is a bad idea for Mercedes and I! We joke about how when we walk in, our eyes are constantly scanning every item we walk past, even on our way to the register after spending half an hour in the dressing room! We just can't miss anything! At the register in two different stores, I stepped in with my motherly instincts when Mercedes was about to apply for TJMaxx and Sally Beauty Supply credit cards. I took care of that :).

Here are some of my favorite fall purchases that I made! You'll have to wait to see more once I wear them ;). I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear them, but I'm still trying to appreciate summer while it lasts! Let's not get hasty, people!


New cheetah shoes from TJ!


Uptown Oxford in the park


My productive afternoon finishing an online gerontology exam with one of my favorite coffees that I can get on campus.



No comments:

Post a Comment