Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fall/Birthday Wish List

As Fall is approaching, I am starting to get in the mood for the change in fashion. The pastels are getting old, and I'm almost ready to break out the cozy sweaters. The only thing I'd like to keep for a little longer is the warm weather. After being in Paris and London for a week of 60-70 degree weather with only two pairs of jeans, I am really enjoying being back in the warmth! 

I'm trying not to get too antsy because I know that once the cold comes, it is going to last forever here in Michigan! I will be wishing I was back in the current weather once November rolls around. Although I am going to hold off on buying these pieces for now, I like to look around at what I may be wearing this season. My birthday comes at the perfect time because in October, fall is just getting good, and I'm ready to stock my fall/winter wardrobe. It's the perfect excuse to hold off on buying the things I think I need now :). These are some of the items on my wish list at the moment. I'm still on the hunt for some fall booties. 

(If you click on the photo, it will lead you to the site so you may see info on the product.)








1 comment:

  1. love that cotton canvas jacket. Last year I had been wanting one just like it and one day was shopping in a thrift store, go one for like $5, it was the best purchase ever made!

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete